Friday, February 10, 2012

Heart in a Headlock ~ episode three.

Heart in a Headlock ~ episode three. Tube. Duration : 1.32 Mins.


\Mia's POV.\ I stood opposite Carlos whilst we were (once again) checking items off our 'Don't Forget' lists. "Toothpaste." I said. "Check." "Towel?" He asked. "Check." "We've done this four times! We've got everything!" I exclaimed. "This was your idea!" He laughed. "But you forget stuff!" I replied, nudging him lightly. "Can we argue about something meaningful, please?" "No." I huffed. He chuckled quietly and gave me a hug. "James and Frankie are halfway to the port." Carlos stated. "We should hurry up." I replied. He shot me a 'No Kidding' look and closed his suitcase. "I'll see you later, Liam!" I smiled, walking into the living room where my 10 year old brother sat - watching cartoons. "Bye." He replied, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. Carlos had finished putting the luggage in the car and waiting in the driver's seat. I scurried out and shut the front door behind me. I hopped into the passenger seat and Carlos began to drive. "DUDE!" I screamed. The car jolted to a halt. "What?!" He exclaimed. "I'm not even in the car yet!" I laughed. I sat down and put on my seatbelt. Carlos was so amused his laughter turned inaudible. "Do you want to me to drive?" I smirked. His snickering swiftly stopped. "I thought so." I added. He looked at me and smiled. I shot him a wink as he began to drive. "Woooo! Cruise!" I grinned, waving my arms in the air. --------------------------- \Sierra's POV.\ "WANT YOU TO MAKE ME FEEL, LIKE I'M THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WOORLDD! LIKE I'M THE ...

Keywords: Big Time Rush Story, Episode, three, HIAH, Fizzx31

No comments:

Post a Comment