Sunday, February 5, 2012

How I met Justin Bieber Part 66 (Continued) More

How I met Justin Bieber Part 66 (Continued) More Tube. Duration : 1.27 Mins.


---Silence--- Justin B:Thinks To Self:There is so much silence...Hmm I should break it up. "So..*says your name* Are You going to pack?" You:"Oh yea..I forgot." *smile* "What about you?" Justin B:"yea I'll do it later." *laughs* You:"Justin Do You Have A Luggage?" Justin B:"We can share." *smile* You:"Justin I'm Serious." *smile* Justin B:Thinks To Self: So was I...but I could understand why she wanted to have a seperate luggage of her own.. -Takes A Luggage out of Closet- Justin B:"Here." *smiles* You:"Thanks Justin." Jeydon Wale:"So I guess You're Going To Be Too Busy TO Hang Out Tonight?" You:*laughs* "Hmm..Since I'm going tomorrow for 6 months....I'll try and hurry packing then we can hang out." *smile* Jeydon Wale:*smiles* "Thanks." Justin B:-sad- You:"Justin you can join us too If you want." Justin B:"Sure why not." *smile* Jeydon Wale:Thinks To Self: I really wanted it to be just me and her..Then maybe I could have told her how I feel About her...I wish it could be that way. Justin B:-Cellphone Rings- "One Minute." ----5 minutes later---- Justin B:"I can't go with you guys..I have to practice my vocals and dancing for World Tour." You:"Awww...Okay..Justin." Jeydon Wale:Thinks To Self:That Was weird.. *lies* "We're going to miss ya." Justin B:"Well I'm going to go right now." You:*sad*"You Have To GO Right Now?" Justin B:"Yea Sorry." -Kisses Your Cheek (Since Jeydon is in the room)- "I'll be back tonight." *smile* You:"Okay." *smile* Justin B:-Leaves Downstairs and ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment