Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Will be There for You (Jemi) Episode 145 MM: 2/10

I Will be There for You (Jemi) Episode 145 MM: 2/10 Tube. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


90 SUBBER MARATHON!! So this is how it will go. Three more episodes of this. Then 3 episode Wouldn't Change A Thing, the final of Just for Our Kids! and the next in Love Behind Bars. Happy Marathon!! Episode 145 Gracie: I want her now. Demi: Let me feed her and then you can have her. Demi fed Tensley and kissed her forehead. Gracie spread and extra blanket on the floor while Tensley was wrapped up a different one. Demi burped her and laid her down on the blanket that Gracie had spread out. Gracie laid down next to Tensley and kissed the side of her head. Gracie stroked her head and kissed her again. Demi sat on the couch and watched Gracie with Tensley. Joe came in and sat down with Demi. Demi's POV I laid my head on Joe as I watched Gracie laying with Tensley. She was being so sweet and adorable with her. Gracie was a very proud big sister. I still couldn't believe that I, me had the most adorable baby and Joe was so amazing for treating her as his own. Tensley started letting little cries out and I smiled when Gracie started talking and Tensley calmed down. Tensley knew Gracie's voice and slowly fell back to sleep. I was being tapped and I opened my eyes. I fell asleep on the couch. Gracie: Mommy, I think Tensley is hungry. Demi: Is daddy here? Gracie: He said he would be back. Demi: Ok, thank you for waking me babygirl. I pulled Gracie over and gave her a kiss. I stood up and walked to my little squirt that was whining still in the same spot from when I was awake. I ...

Keywords: Will, be, There, for, You, (Jemi), Episode, 145, demi, lovato, joe, jonas

No comments:

Post a Comment