Sunday, March 11, 2012

Secret School Sweethearts... ♥18♥

Secret School Sweethearts... ♥18♥ Video Clips. Duration : 0.28 Mins.


♔ Aleah ♔ The next day I woke up and quickly got ready for my flight. A whole week in Paris, France. I smiled and then took a shower and straightened my hair. I sighed and then checked my phone. No goodbye texts. No nothing. I sighed and then walked downstairs, getting some breakfast and then getting into my car. I sighed and drove to Justin's. I knocked on the door and the door opened immidiately. I saw Justin in his boxers, rubbing his eyes and his hair all messed up. I smiled and then walked in and he closed the door. He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back and then kissed his cheek. "Well, for a whole week, that's the last time I'm going to see you. I'll remember seeing you in your boxers and messed up hair and thinking that you still look as cute as ever." I said. He smiled and then picked me up, then sitting on the couch and pulling me onto his lap. He sighed, playing with my hair. "This is gonna be a boring week in class." he said. I laughed and looked at him. "Why?" "Because my beautiful girlfriend is gonna be in Paris, probably having boys flirting with her and I'll be here. In class, grading papers." "I will not have boys flirting with me." "Yeah, but you're gorgeous. You never know what could happen." I sighed and then rested my head on his shoulder. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers in his and smiled. "Justin, I have to leave now. The flight leaves in fourty five minutes." he frowned and then hugged me. I sighed and then kissed him long and ...

Keywords: friendamonium, onetruemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment