Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys / Sarah and Joel vlog #2

Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys / Sarah and Joel vlog #2 Tube. Duration : 2.00 Mins.


Sarah Rose and Joel Derfner, members of the cast of GIRLS WHO LIKE BOYS WHO LIKE BOYS, discuss episode 2. Joel: Hi! I'm Joel. Sarah: And I'm Sarah. Joel: And this is Sarah and Joel Like Boys. In episode two of Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys, we saw Sarah taking really good care of her mother. And I had no idea that you were jealous of me! Sarah: It was news to me, too! Joel: Anyway, my favorite part of the episode was the bear, the teddy bear Sarah was holding when she was in bed. Sarah, can you tell us more about the bear? Sarah: This is Baby Bear. He's 36 as well. Joel: He doesn't look it. Sarah: He doesn't look a day over 112. He has been with me forever. I think he got the name Baby Bear from my father, who had a way with names, and he is one of the world's best-traveled bears. Joel: Really? Sarah: He's been with me on nearly every trip. It's very rare that he doesn't travel with me. Only when I think I might get separated from my luggage, if I'm somewhere that might be kind of dangerous. Joel: Like where? Sarah: Oh, well, like, in India, when I was backpacking, I put him in a Fed Ex box and shipped him to Hong Kong, because at that point—the president and the vice president can't travel together. Joel: That's fair. Sarah: He's perfect, he's cute. This is a replacement face, which I still find very cute—it's actually the replacement for the replacement face. Joel: Oh, I want a replacement replacement face. Sarah: Awww, your face is adorable. Joel: Yours is too ...

Keywords: gay, lgbt, bff, gbf, gwlbwlb, sarah and joel, sundance channel, vlogs, girls who like boys, sarah rose, joel derfner, sarah and joel like boys

1 comment:

  1. teddy bear
    These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

    ReplyDelete