Saturday, March 17, 2012

What To Do: A Jemi Story Episode 24

What To Do: A Jemi Story Episode 24 Video Clips. Duration : 0.10 Mins.


Okay, I did say that I MIGHT not be posting but it's Friday (I consider that a weekend) so here's an episode. :) I might post some other episodes of my series later. :) Episode 23: www.youtube.com RECAP: Sill:(walk into the studio) Joe:(follow behind them slowly) Jill:right so we have 2 hours till we have to leave for the airport Joe:(outloud)airport Sonny:(turns around and is shocked to see joe)JOE Joe:(eyes widen)uh oh [[Continuing]] Sonny: *eyes widen* Joe, w-what are you doing h-here? Joe: *ignores her question, shakes his head* you're Demi Lovato? Sonny: *sighs* Joe, I can explain... Joe: *nods* fine. Explain to me why you lied and said you're Sonny Munroe when in reality, you're actually a worldwide famous celebrity? Sonny: *sighs and shakes her head* I'm so sorry, Joe. I... *shakes her head again and starts running off, crying* Joe: *bites his lip and shakes his head also, trying to keep his tears in* Jill: *walks up to him, slightly smiles* she didn't lie, Joe. Joe: *looks at her* who are you? Jill: *sticks her hand out* I'm Jill, Demi's friend and manager. Joe: *takes it* uh... hi. Jill: *smiles* you shouldn't put all of the blame on her. I mean, I am her manager so I planned all of this. I didn't even expect her to fall in love with someone while she's undercover. Joe: *looks at her* in love? She's in love with me? Jill: *shrugs* judging by the way she talks about you whenever I call to check up on her then... yes, she's in love with you. Joe: *sighs* can you ...

Keywords: Jemi, is, so, cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment