Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When You Look Me in the Eyes- A Nick Jonas Love Story Ch. 20

When You Look Me in the Eyes- A Nick Jonas Love Story Ch. 20 Video Clips. Duration : 0.82 Mins.


They both slept in Nick's bed laying in each others arms, cherishing the last few moments they have together. (next morning everybody is dressed and they are getting luggage put in the bus Tara said goodbye to Kevin and Alexa and Joe weren't speaking to each other Ahria and Nick are saying their last goodbyes) Ahria: I'm gonna miss you! *kisses him* Nick: Me, too! Ahria: Look... Nick... I can't stand long distance relationships... So, I think we should break up... Nick: What...? Ahria: I think we should break up... Nick: You said last night that you wouldn't break up with me... Ahria: Did you hear me stutter... I didn't want you to be upset... Nick: Well, I am now... Ahria: So am I... But I can't deal with long distance relationships... Nick: Okay... I'll call you every night. Ahria: Okay... Bye... Nick: Wait! Ahria: What? Nick: Who are you staying with? Ahria: Tara. Nick: Ok. Ahria: Bye... Nick: Wait! Ahria: What?! Nick: I didn't know that would be our last kiss so if we could... Ahria: *just pecks his lips* Goodbye, Nick. Nick: Bye, Ahria. Ahria walks out the door, gets in her car, and drives to Tara's house. Nick: Joe, what time is it? Joe: 7:05... (in the morning) Why? Nick: I think I have a song to write... (pretend 7:05 isn't a Jonas Brothers song yet) Joe: Well, can you write it in the bus, 'cause it's time to leave... Nick: Yeah.. They all get in the bus and start their tour. (Nick writes the 7:05 song) (it's that night) Ring. Ring. Tara: Who's that? Ahria: *looks ...

Keywords: Nick, Jonas, love, story, Joe, Kevin, Brothers, onetruemedia

No comments:

Post a Comment